We have reviewed our trade-stand refunds policy in light of the postponement of the 2020 Royal Bath & West Show noting the new dates are 31st July, 1st & 2nd August 2020
We appreciate that all traders and events venues across the UK are facing financial challenges at this time; the Royal Bath & West of England Society is no different. The Society puts on the Show every year as a key fundraiser for their charitable work and we are grateful for your continued support, especially those traders who have booked and paid for their stands well in advance.
Our refund policy is:-
If a trader has paid in full for their stand:-
- their booking will automatically be transferred to the new dates of 31st July, 1st & 2nd August unless we hear from you by 1st June 2020
- and does not want to attend the new dates then 80% of the fees will be reimbursed by the end of May 2020 after which no further claims will be accepted
- and would like to attend the new dates of 31st July, 1st & 2nd August, but can’t afford to leave their funds with the Show, then 50% will be reimbursed by the end of May and the other 50% will be held as a NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT for the August Show after which no further claims will be accepted
If a trader has part-paid for their stand:-
- their booking will automatically be transferred to the new dates of 31st July, 1st & 2nd August with full payment due by 30th June 2020
- and does not want to attend the new dates then 80% of the fees paid to date will be reimbursed by the end of May and the booking cancelled after which no further claims will be accepted
If the rearranged Royal Bath & West Show is cancelled, then we will refund all traders who have confirmed their attendance all monies paid in full.
To claim any reimbursement, download the Trader Refund Form from our website and return it to email@example.com by the end of May.
If you would like to discuss with us trading opportunities at the 2021 Royal Bath & West Show, please get in touch with Sarah firstname.lastname@example.org or Lydia Lydia.email@example.com.
The income from your booking contributes directly to The Royal Bath & West Society, a registered UK charity. As an agricultural charity The Royal Bath & West Society has a remit to offer awards, grants and scholarships for the promotion of agriculture and rural arts. This remit manifests through programmes such as The Prince of Wales Award, Environmental Youth Awards, Art Scholarship and Long Service Awards.
If you are interested in joining us please contact:
Trade Stand Manager 01749 822230