Prices for 2019
Children go FREE to The Royal Bath & West Show 2019, when accompanied by an Adult.
|Ticket Price||Show Membership
(4 Day Entry to Show)
Ends 19 April
|£20 – Adult||£60|
20 April – 28 May
|£22 – Adult||£60
(available until 25 May to allow for postage)
29 May – 1 June
|£25 – Adult||N/A|
29 May – 1 June
|£25 – Adult
£23 – Senior
Gates Open 7.30am
Please note Tradestands open at 9am
Mobility Scooters will be available to hire at the show. Please contact Advanced Mobility Solutions to book your mobility scooter before you attend the show to avoid disappointment on the day.
Camping facilities are available within a stewarded area during the Show.
Camping passes only allow admission into the campsite, not into the show. Show admission tickets can be purchased as required but must be purchased in advance with your camping pass.
The pitches are 6.5 metres wide and you can either camp or bring a caravan or motorhome. There are toilets, showers, an elsan point and a water stand pipe.
The pitch fees are £15 per night and are available from Tuesday night to Saturday night during the Show. You can arrive on the date of your stay up to 8.30p.m but please depart by 10.30a.m on the morning after your stay (move to the public car park if you are visiting the Show on your departure day).
Each pitch allows one family sized tent, caravan (and towing vehicle) or motorhome and we reserve the right to charge an additional £10 for further tents on the same pitch or additional vehicles.
Camping Terms and Conditions
1. Open fires and BBQs are not permitted
2. Only integral generators are permitted and only operational between 10a.m and 4p.m
3. Please use bins provided
4. Keep fire lanes clear
5. Fire Extinguishers are located at the caravan steward’s area
6. Empty toilet waste into tanks provided not toilet units
7. No sound systems will be permitted on site
8. Pitches will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, pre-booked only
9. Sleeping in cars overnight is not permitted
10. Strictly no Chinese lanterns on site
11. Strictly no fireworks on site
12. No water source should be deemed drinking water unless specifically labelled as such
13. Please remain vigilant to fire safety in order to help keep yourselves and other Show visitor’s safe
14. All visitors are expected to respect their fellow campers, campsite staff, facilities and environment and any antisocial or unruly behaviour will result in eviction with no refund. Noise is to be kept to a minimum after 11p.m
15. Although smoking is permitted within pitches and open areas, the Organisers request all cigarette ends are disposed of safely
16. All visitors are urged to keep valuables, caravans, tents and vehicles secure. Anything suspicious should be reported to the Campsite Stewards or Security without delay
17. Please report any issues to the Campsite Stewards or Security
18. Bookings are non-refundable
Disabled Ticketing Policy
Bath & West Shows Ltd is pleased to operate a scheme to provide one discounted entry ticket for a Carer/PA of a qualified disabled visitor for £15.00 to enable them to access the Show.
Discounted Carer/PA tickets are only available on the gate.
All Carer/PA ticket applications require evidence of supporting documentation. This is mandatory and will need to be presented at the ticket sales office on the Show day.
Please bring at least one of the following (printed or scanned copies are acceptable);
- Middle or Higher Rate DLA for care and/or mobility
- Receipt of personal independence payment (PIP)
- Evidence of being severely sight impaired
- Recognised assistance dog ID card