Apple Tree Inn
The Apple Tree is a charming country pub situated in the heart of Somerset on the A361 between Glastonbury & Pilton, less than a mile away from the Glastonbury Festival site at BA6 8ND.
Within the parish of West Pennard there are records of Inns dating back to 1674. The Apple Tree was originally named The Steanbow Inn, then by 1891 it was renamed The Railway Inn. When the railway closed it became The Apple Tree.
We are a friendly team serving fantastic food from local producers, a range of local ales, ciders and premium lagers. The wine selection is small but perfectly formed. We welcome dogs Monday–Saturday.
There are three ensuite rooms available for bed & breakfast.
The Apple Tree is now open seven days a week:
- Mondays 4pm-8pm No Food, Drinks only (possibly some filled rolls)
- Tuesdays to Friday 10am – Late for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Drinks
- Saturday 10am-late for Food All Day & Drinks
- Sunday Midday-6pm for Carvery & Drinks
- Bank Holidays 10am-8pm Food & Drinks All Day