15th May, 2016
Looking for inspiration on where to meet up with family and friends to enjoy a great day out?
Why not discover somewhere new, and head off to the Royal Bath & West Show this summer, where you’ll find plenty to see and do, and some of the most delicious food and drink on offer to help while away the hours!
At the heart of this four-day event, a living countryside arena celebrates the very best of rural life, with some brilliant crowd-pleasing entertainment, including over 4,500 livestock, sheep-shearing and a display of farming machinery from the past to the latest farming technology with a musical twist!
And with a brand new, dedicated food and drink area showcasing some of the UK’s finest producers, running in conjunction with the British Cheese Awards and the The British Cider Championships, a day at the Royal Bath & West Show really brings the story for farm to table to life and offers a great opportunity to unwind with family and friends.
The busy schedule of events on tap, from top-class show jumping to a grand parade of winning animals, means the action-packed family fun will keep the kids engrossed before heading off to sample some delicious home-made ice cream – while mum and dad investigate the array of ciders and sensational street food on offer!
Food and Drink at the Show includes:
- New food indoor food hall, with gourmet and artisan food stalls, coupled with tastings and demonstrations.
- Outdoor street food vendors selling delicious culinary creations for veggies to hardened meat eaters alike.
- Live judging at the British Cheese Awards – see for yourself just what goes into making a champion cheese. New Cheesemonger of the Year Award, where contestants will be demonstrating their skills and expertise in front of a live audience.
- The British Cider Championships –where better to reward the best cider producers than in the heart of the West Country!
- And, of course, plenty of delicious sampling to enjoy all day long!