"The Dairy Show Cattle Schedule is now available on our website.
Head to: www.bathandwest.com/media/Schedule-2017.pdf"
"Thank you to Micron Bio-Systems for being the Headline Sponsor of The Dairy Show 2017.
Micron Bio-Systems is a biotechnology company that understands the biological systems of animals and how they impact their health and wellbeing.
You can visit their stand in the Showering Pavilion on the 4th October."
"The Jersey Cattle Society of the UK National Show prize cards and rosettes have arrived!
Interested in entering? Call our Entries Department on 01749 822209 to receive your schedule."
Bath & West Shows updated their cover photo.
Bath & West Shows added 3 new photos.
"We're delighted to have Kidd Farm Machinery Ltd joining us again at The Dairy Show on 4th October 2017. See their range of agricultural machinery on stand '82' on Avenue B.
The attached images are of their Bale Shredders, featuring models:
The 330 is the only machine on the market that can be factory built for Shredding or Twin Chopping. Can be converted by a distributor. The shorter chop length can be varied in length. On most other machines it cannot.
– The Chopping mechanism on the 330 can be withdrawn for service and inspection. On other machines they cannot
– All chopping blades on the 330 are protected against stones and other objects
– The 330 is the only machine that will shred or twin chop straw and handle green material
– The unique drum concave design throws less stones
– Chopping on the 330 can be done only on the beater against the concave
– The top bank of knives gives a short chop and reduces process time
– The 330 has an all welded body that will withstand vibration and tractor knocks
– The swivel chute on the 330 is lower get under buildings overhangs
-Round or square bales are distributed with an even flow of material.
-Loose silage is evenly distributed.
-Wide body for greater capacity.
-Will take the largest bales produced, round or square.
-Feeding silage over a barrier.
-Beater fan combination evenly feeds silage.
-The large capacity 850 has twin beaters and will hold 8.5cum silage, 4 round bales or 2 large square bales.
-The extending door of the 850 allows easy loading and increases capacity, for 2 x large square bales or 4 x round bales.
See all those exhibiting at the Show: http://www.bathandwest.com/the-dairy-show/trade-stands/current-exhibitors"