Prices for 2018
Ends 6 April
7 April to 29 May
30 May to 2 June
30 May to 2 June
|Show Membership £60
Adult + 2 Children Free £20
Additional Child £4
|Show Membership £60 (to 25 May to allow for post)
Adult + 2 Children Free £22
Additional Child £6
|Adult + 2 Children free £25
Additional Child £8
Family (2 Adults, 4 Children) £55
Gates Open 7.30am
Please note Tradestands open at 9am
Camping facilities are available within a stewarded area during the Show.
Camping passes only allow admission into the campsite, not into the show. Show admission tickets can be purchased as required but must be purchased in advance with your camping pass.
The pitches are 6.5 metres wide and you can either camp or bring a caravan or motorhome. There are toilets, showers, an elsan point and a water stand pipe.
The pitch fees are £15 per night and are available from Tuesday night to Saturday night during the Show. You can arrive on the date of your stay up to 8.30p.m but please depart by 10.30a.m on the morning after your stay (move to the public car park if you are visiting the Show on your departure day).
Each pitch allows one family sized tent, caravan (and towing vehicle) or motorhome and we reserve the right to charge an additional £10 for further tents on the same pitch or additional vehicles.
Camping Terms and Conditions
1. Open fires and BBQs are not permitted
2. Only integral generators are permitted and only operational between 10a.m and 4p.m
3. Please use bins provided
4. Keep fire lanes clear
5. Fire Extinguishers are located at the caravan steward’s area
6. Empty toilet waste into tanks provided not toilet units
7. No sound systems will be permitted on site
8. Pitches will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, pre-booked only
9. Sleeping in cars overnight is not permitted
10. Strictly no Chinese lanterns on site
11. Strictly no fireworks on site
12. No water source should be deemed drinking water unless specifically labelled as such
13. Please remain vigilant to fire safety in order to help keep yourselves and other Show visitor’s safe
14. All visitors are expected to respect their fellow campers, campsite staff, facilities and environment and any antisocial or unruly behaviour will result in eviction with no refund. Noise is to be kept to a minimum after 11p.m
15. Although smoking is permitted within pitches and open areas, the Organisers request all cigarette ends are disposed of safely
16. All visitors are urged to keep valuables, caravans, tents and vehicles secure. Anything suspicious should be reported to the Campsite Stewards or Security without delay
17. Please report any issues to the Campsite Stewards or Security
18. Bookings are non-refundable
Disabled Ticketing Policy
Bath & West Shows Ltd is pleased to operate a scheme to provide one complimentary entry ticket for a Carer/PA of a qualified disabled visitor to enable them to access the Show.
If you wish to apply for a Carer/PA ticket in order to have assistance at the Show please purchase a standard ticket at the relevant price and submit your request and supporting documentation (details of where to send the information can be found below). If the disabled visitor is a child, please purchase a child ticket at the current rate and apply for the free carer ticket in the same way. Please note free tickets are not available on the gate and must be applied for in advance.
All Carer/PA tickets require evidence of supporting documentation. This is mandatory in order for tickets to be processed.
Please include evidence of at least one of the following (printed or scanned copies are acceptable):
Middle or Higher Rate DLA for care and/or mobility
Receipt of personal independence payment (PIP)
Evidence of being severely sight impaired
Recognised assistance dog ID card
Please send your documentation and booking reference to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Carer/PA ticket requests, with supporting evidence, must be submitted by the application deadline on 21 May 2018 to enable the complimentary ticket to be dispatched to you ahead of the Show.