Prices for 2017
Advance Saver Prices
Adult £22 – 2 children go FREE with each Adult Ticket!
ADVANCE SAVER DEADLINE: 30 MAY 2017
|Super Saver to 31 March||Advance Saver to 30 May||Online Show Days||Walk-Up Gate|
|Adult (inc 2 children free)||£20||£22||£25||–|
|Family (2 adults & 4 children)||–||–||–||£55|
Children – 5 to 15 years of age. Under 5s do not require a ticket.
Senior – 65 years and over
Gates Open 7.30am
Please note Tradestands open at 9am
Tickets can also be purchased from the following Tourist Information Centres:
|BAKERS DOLPHIN (TIC)|
|BARNES COACHES (TIC)|
|BRIDPORT TOWN COUNCIL (TIC)|
|BRISTOL TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRE|
|BURNHAM INFO & RESCUE SUPPORT|
|CHARD TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRE|
|CHIPPENHAM TOWN COUNCIL|
|CHIPPING SODBURY (TIC)|
|WEST DORSET DISTRICT COUNCIL (DORCHESTER TIC)|
|FROME TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRE|
|MARTOCK POST OFFICE|
|MOLE VALLEY BRIDGWATER (TIC)|
|MOLE VALLEY FROME (TIC)|
|MOLE VALLEY YEOVIL (TIC)|
|SHAFTESBURY & GILLINGHAM TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRE|
|SHEPTON MALLET TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRE|
|WEST DORSET DISTRICT COUNCIL (SHERBORNE TIC)|
|CARTGATE TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRE|
|STREET TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRE|
|SWINDON VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE|
|TAUNTON VISITOR CENTRE|
|TAUNTON DEANE BOROUGH COUNCIL (WELLINGTON TIC)|
|WARMINSTER & VILLAGES DEVELOPMENT TRUST|
|WELLS & MENDIP MUSEUM (TIC)|
|EAST DOREST TIC LTD (WIMBORNE)|
|WINCANTON LOCAL TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRE|
|SOUTH SOMERSET DISTRICT COUNCIL (YEOVIL TIC)|
Camping facilities are available within a stewarded area during the Show.
Daily Camping Pitches are limited and not available on the day. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Camping passes only allow admission into the campsite, not into the show. Show admission tickets can be purchased as required but must be purchased in advance with your camping pass.
The pitches are 6.5 metres wide and you can either camp or bring a caravan. There are toilets, showers, an elsan point and a water stand pipe.
The pitch fees are £15 per night and are available from Tuesday night to Saturday night during the Show. Departure is required by 10.30 following the night of the booking and arrivals by 20.30 daily.
Camping Terms & Conditions
- Open fires, charcoal and disposable BBQs are not permitted
- Only integral and diesel generators are permitted
- Please use bins provided
- Keep fire lanes clear
- Empty toilet waste into tanks provided not toilet units
- No sound systems will be permitted on site
- Pitches will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, pre-booked only
- Sleeping in cars overnight is not permitted
- Strictly no Chinese lanterns on site
- Strictly no fireworks on site
- No water source should be deemed drinking water unless specifically labelled as such
- Please remain vigilant to fire safety in order to help keep yourselves and other Show visitors safe
- All visitors are expected to respect their fellow campers, campsite staff, facilities and environment and any antisocial or unruly behaviour will result in eviction with no refund
- Although smoking is permitted within pitches and open areas, the Organisers request all cigarette ends are disposed of safely
- All visitors are urged to keep valuables, caravans, tents and vehicles secure. Anything suspicious should be reported to the Campsite Stewards or Security without delay
- Please report any issues to the Campsite Stewards or Security
- Bookings are non-refundable
Disabled Ticketing Policy
Applications for carer tickets are now closed.