Other Attractions & Displays
The Royal Bath & West Show is a true celebration of rural life with a wealth of attractions, exhibits, demonstrations and activities to entertain and educate young and old alike. This website contains dedicated sections detailing the family and animal based attractions on offer at the Show. Below we have picked out 'the best of the rest', but please do explore the other pages in this section to find out more.
Other Attractions & Displays Highlights
- Once again we have made sure you can sample and buy from an enormous variety of the very best of British food & drink from puddings to pies, sauces to sausages, fudge to fish, breads to beers, plus meats galore.
- At the country's biggest cheese show, the National Cheese Awards, visitors will be able to sample a staggering array of some of the UK's finest cheeses and dairy produce.
- A celebration of cider featuring the biggest cider competition in the country and the chance to take part in cider tasting with experts.
- Ladies Day, on Friday 31 May. Fashion-conscious visitors will stand a chance to be crowned winner of the best hat competition or best dressed lady, who will walk away with a luxury prize
- Find out everything there is to know about becoming more energy efficient in the unique EcoZone. With everything from an Eco-Gym, this flagship feature is designed to entertain, inform and advise.
- Watch traditional events on the Village Green, including a working forge, an old time fairground
- Watch skilled crafts people demonstrating Rural Crafts such as dry stone walling, wood turning, charcoal making, timber framing and ironmongery.
- Gasp at the beauty of the Floral Marquee, watch Floral Art demonstrations and learn from the interesting talks.
- Visit the Art Pavilion with over 400 entries including paintings, drawings and scultures, all of which are for sale.
- Experience the working countryside and see Heavy Horses pulling logs in Woodlands and Wildlife; learn about the secret life of bees in the Bees & Honey Tent.
- In Power of the Past you will be transported back to a slower age that was driven by steam. These lovingly restored and preserved steam engines ae kept in full working order so that future generations can experience living history puffing, steaming and blowing.
- Learn how to make your home and workspace a safer place to be in the Safety Zone where our experts will be on hand to give you advice on how to prevent accidents and how to cope in an emergency.